Network, Desktop and Exchange Management
As the leader of your business, your job of overseeing daily operations requires your complete focus – the fewer distractions, the better.
Utilizing a ‘bill-by-the-hour’ outside IT support vendor can present distractions AND cost control issues. To keep your vendor’s fees in check, you’re inclined to have staff bring all IT challenges to you first – which means you’re tasked with getting them resolved.
With our IT outsourcing product Virtual IT, there are no hourly charges. You pay us one flat monthly fee to manage your IT infrastructure – and we provide IT support directly to your entire staff. We handle everything for you – so you spend your valuable time running your business.
This includes all HelpDesk functions. Instead of employees bringing their IT issues to you, they call our HelpDesk at 877-226-9478 – Mon. – Fri. 8:00am CST to 7:00PM CST – and speak to ‘live’ local technicians – or E-mail email@example.com. If your problem cannot be resolved over the phone, we send an engineer to you.
Other Virtual IT features, functions and benefits include:
- Recommendations and planning assistance for all aspects of desktop and network computing. This includes:
- Hardware and software recommendations.
- Planning for support of new administrative initiatives.
- Assessing file sharing, database and backup needs for client data.
- Evaluation of training needs for client’s users.
- Network connectivity for all supported devices (both wired and wireless), including:
- Network planning and ordering of network connections.
- Installation and configuration of software for accessing the network and Internet.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity problems.
- Acting as liaison with ISP in resolving network problems, when appropriate.
- Installation and configuration of new computers. Setup may include:
- Configuring Operating Systems for network connectivity.
- Installation of operating system patches and updates.
- Installation of approved applications needed for business use.
- Transfer of data from existing devices to new devices.
- Support for end-user applications (Internet connectivity, MS Office, Adobe, etc. – standard apps).
- Provide installation and configuration of backup software.
- Act as technical liaison with outside software and hardware vendors.
- Provide basic and advanced hardware diagnostics for supported devices, and labor to resolve as needed.
- Provide scheduled monthly maintenance services for each supported machine, including:
- Installation of OS updates and patches.
- Updates of standard applications.
- Software diagnostics.
- Virus, Spyware and Malware removal.
- Disk Optimization.
- Updating patches and providing optimization services for all PCs.
- Troubleshooting problems with supported operating systems, software applications, DSL/Cable modems, routers and wired and wireless network connectivity. We will also perform hardware troubleshooting when software troubleshooting fails to resolve the reported issue.
- Printer and copier support relative to inability to print or connect to printer or copier.
- Recommend industry standard virus protection software.
- Clean (and re-build if needed) machines infected with virus (at no additional charge).
- Loading of new or updated software on managed desktops.
- Provide management of firewalls, including firmware updates and rules changes.
- Work with PC Manufacturers to get any ‘warranty work’ performed. Once the work is completed, re-load the standard desktop configuration on the PC.
- Qualified staff performing all service aspects from initial setup to ongoing desktop support and maintenance.